Lumia MMS APN settings

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Lumia MMS APN settings

Not only is the Access Point app not required, it doesn't work on Windows 10 Mobile. It comes up a warning about working only on older versions of Windows Phone. It became part of the list in the Extras section in Settings, and the only way to get rid of it was to reset the phone.

I was tinkering with it to see if I needed it. As it turned out, I don't think I did since I send an image attachment to myself via SMS. This is not something I've done before, but I was wondering if there were any glitches with using Rogers and the Lumia 950XL.

I've run the phone steadily for the last few days, and it works fantastically with Rogers.

I've Been Here Awhile

Got it working!  just deleted all apn and MMS settings.  Ran the option to update from provider and everything now works perfect.  Love this phone!

I'm Here A Lot

I have had my Lumia 950XL for two months now and I can't get my MMS to work at all.

Does someone have the correct and current settings to put in the MMS APN? The ones given to me by the Rogers Rep that activated my sims don't work.

Thanks

Hi @blkmmb,

Are you still experiencing issues setting up MMS on your Lumia 950XL? If yes, please feel free to reach us via PM @CommunityHelps next time you're online so we can assist you further.

Thank you for sharing your questions/concerns with us on the Community Forums.

RogersZia 

I'm Here A Lot

Actually my problem resolved itself. I decided to yet again clear all the apn settings and force my phone to pull the data directly from Rogers. This time it worked and now I can send and receive MMS without a itch.

Retired Moderator RogersArthur
Retired Moderator

Happy to hear your issue has been resolved @blkmmbhanks for sharing the information with the rest of the Community.Smiley Happy

RogersArthur

I've Been Around

Thanks to Withheld for the post witht the apn settings , these are the only settings that worked in a Microsoft / Nokia 640 for picture messaging