Lumia 929 Icon?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Lumia 929 Icon?

Of course there is no email address, or phone support on a Sunday. Great service....
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello vivekvp

It is Sunday. Most companies have their customer sevrice close Sundays as early as 3-4PM EST. You can expect them to work every single day 24/7.. They do have families & life's lol..
I Plan to Stick Around

That does suck, but the squeaky wheel gets the grease. I actually called my MP about phone competition in Canada, took 3 tries, but now they are taking to me. Have to try....
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello vivekvp

It doesn't really suck per say as they do once again have families. You can't expect them to be always there for you & drop their families. They do also need days off. Tell the media or MP about this & they will tell you the same. Most supermarkets close early on Sundays same with retail jobs. Most call centers / support centers close early on weekends too.

Hopefully your MP does listen but for MP's to do something, they need more then one person to complain about the same exact thing in order for them to bring it up. Believe me i complained about this before & got nowhere. Hopefully things change tho.

I Plan to Stick Around

Hey MeowMix,

yup I get it, but the US site - they have chat and phone still going.  Their customer service is great!  Rogers has pretty much 24é7 access as well.  

Btw, I enjoy my Sundays off as well.....or I would not be posting.

Posted to an MS community - some info coming back - but no answer...

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello vivekvp

Yea Rogers customer service ends at 12-2am every night. Some departments on Sundays close around 5-6pm.

Hopefully MS will reply to the forums on there & see what they say. Keep us posted!
I Plan to Stick Around

If you want, you can buy an unlocked one for 350$ on ebay. Of course there's shipping and importation charges but it should be around 405$ in total.
Proud Windows Phone Ambassador, got a Windows Phone question? I can probably answer.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello ShinraCorp

That is correct but so remember that you need to make sure it's the correct model that will work on Rogers. If its not and u buy it u might have to return it or keep it.
I Plan to Stick Around

Well it's exclusive to verizon so it should be hard to find the right one. I checked the specs and it should work on rogers.
Proud Windows Phone Ambassador, got a Windows Phone question? I can probably answer.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello ShinraCorp

If it works, the its all good! I might buy one