How To Turn Off Wireless Voicemail?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Contributor

How To Turn Off Wireless Voicemail?

Without waiting approximately 2 hours on the phone or online chat, can someone enlighten me as to how to disable Wireless Voicemail altogether?   Every call goes there and only rarely does my phone actually ring.  (It's an old Moto KRZR - no data, just used for occasional voice and text, so let's blame the phone for that).

Checking online says I have no extra services which is strange but it does acknowledge I am on a Loyalty Plan that includes Enhanced Voicemail, Voicemail and Call Display with Name Display (I also have Call Forwarding but no mention of that anywhere) so I've given up trying to do this myself.

Do I have to call the business office?

***Edited Labels***

Peter
Toronto
Solved! Go to Solution.
Highlighted

Re: How To Turn Off Wireless Voicemail?

Hey @pmcsplaza,

I hear you! Wait times can be really strenuous. If you want the voicemail feature disabled you can reach out to us via PM @CommunityHelps and we'll be happy to complete the request for you.

RogersZia

I'm a Trusted Contributor

OK, thank you Zia.   Why does my package list both Enhanced Voicemail and (regular) Voicemail?

Peter
Toronto
I Plan to Stick Around

If you do not want voicemail why bother asking the question, Only Rogers can deactivate your voicemail. Later

Hey @pmcsplaza,

I'll have to take a look into your account to see how you have two types of voicemails showing up on your line. 

RogersZia