Emails deleted from my Blackberry

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Emails deleted from my Blackberry

Emails delivered to my mobile phone are subsequently deleted from my phone when that same email is delivered to my Outlook laptop client. Messages are not set to be kept on the POP server.

Suggestions?

***Edited Labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.
Highlighted

Re: Emails deleted from my Blackberry

Hello, @GordE

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums! Smiley Happy

You have correctly diagnosed the issue that messages are not set to be kept on the server. What version of Outlook client are you using? Depending on the version usually the setting we are looking for is under Advanced properties and you need to select "Leave a copy of messages on the server".

Please update the Community and let us know if you need further assistance with Outlook navigation.

Cheers,

RogersMoin

I've Been Here Awhile

The solution suggested has been implemented and its pretty obvious that this is now working so thanks very much for your help.

Hello, @GordE

Thank you for taking the time to update the Community, I greatly appreciate it. I'm glad the suggestion worked. Smiley Happy

Thank you for your contribution and for your help in keeping the community a pleasant place to be.

Cheers,

RogersMoin