Cyan and White Lumia 900

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Cyan and White Lumia 900

Any new news? Cyan would be awesome
I Plan to Stick Around

Looks like Cyan is finally here. But I have to believe that Rogers has no clue what they're doing with Windows Phone! Who in their right mind is going to drop this kind of cash for this phone now that we know it's not upgradeable to Windows Phone 8? Rogers, I would have purchased this phone on day 1 if you had Cyan, now you would have to drop that off contract price down to $99 for me to pick this phone up as an impulse buy.

I hope you're more on the ball with the Windows Phone 8 devices Rogers. You can't keep treating us like this and expect to have decent sales for these devices.

I Plan to Stick Around

Im am a little upset too. I would have bought cyan day one, but not now with wp8 so close. Specially not on a 3yr contract.
I Plan to Stick Around

At&t just got magenta. I highly doubt it appears in Canada
I Plan to Stick Around

Anyone actually purchase or see a cyan 900 at there local Rogers? Personally it seems like a myth lol
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Its not a myth. A lot of people bought the cyan from Rogers plus stores but remember they are limited on how many they have. The Rogers plus at Yorkdale mall and Scarborough town center have a few. I personally have played with one and love the color.

You can also buy it from the Rogers website if u are activating a new line.
I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks nice to know. In Burlington I have yet to see one. I'll try the site 🙂
I Plan to Stick Around

They have the cyan at the Rogers store in Albion Mall in etobicoke.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Here it is on the website as well. Went to a few Rogers plus store here in Toronto & they had a few in stock.

http://www.rogers.com/web/link/wirelessBuyFlow?forwardTo=PhoneThenPlan&productType=normal&productId_...
I'm Here A Lot

Have to ask if/when Rogers will be deploying the Cyan update for the Lumia phones?.  Says Nokia's website (which I know isn't Rogers), it's in 'testing' at Rogers.  Hoping it'll be pushed with reasonable delay.

Order Now!
Wilder vs. Ortiz II Live
LIVE: Saturday, November 23, 2019 8PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499
Price: $74.99 (HD) | $69.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $74.99
DTV can order on Nov. 21st & Ignite TV customers can order now!

Reigning heavyweight world champion Deontay "The Bronze Bomber'' Wilder takes on his most dangerous challenger as he defends his WBC title in a rematch against once-beaten Cuban slugger Luis "King Kong'' Ortiz.

Topic Stats
  • 40 replies
  • 14 Likes
  • 14 in conversation