Cyan and White Lumia 900

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Cyan and White Lumia 900

Most people buy black or white phones because that's all people are making these days. Nokia comes along and adds some color to the lineup, which should be one of the biggest selling points for this phone and all Rogers has to offer is Black? I get that it is up to Rogers, but considering they only sell 2 Windows Phones in a sea of Android and the all mighty iPhone, if you want it to be a success they need to take advantage of one of the things that makes these phones different.

THE COLOR!

Having said all that, at least rogers is selling these phones unlike Bell, who has given their Windows Phone users the middle finger.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Agreed. Rogers needs to really look at this one. Sooner or later people will make worse comments on how Rogers does not offer any other color of phones but Black & white. Blackberry & Nokia are the only 2 companies that offer different colors on phones from Rogers.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I am hoping that rogers atleast will give us confirmation if they have any plans to release any more colours or if this is it?

thought there suppose to respond on these forums after a certain period of time.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Rogers never gives any details on the phones they may or may not carry. Same goes for the colors. This is how carriers are. They never release any info. Rogers has been doing this for years which honestly has been getting the customers really pissed off.

If they do not carry the Cyan or white version of the phone, i can honestly see a lot of people switching.
I've Been Here Awhile

Ok. Months have passed now. There are leaks that Germany is getting a white 32GB model... and that (white) world version phones are hitting many countries early June. The question is - any love for Canada/Rogers? 

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Like i said above on mt other post. Rogers does not say anything so we will not know anything until we see it. It sucks
I've Been Here Awhile

I've had several Rogers reps at least pretend to look for info - saying sometimes they can see, either in their system or the Nokia portal, what phones/colour variants might be coming. But nada for the 900. This was back at launch though. Maybe they just wanted me to think they were trying to help, but why mention they can sometimes see things (other than to get my hopes up)?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Sales tactic. They want you to believe that they might get it so you can stay with them. That is what most reps do & also they do lie to get your hopes up & have you stop asking them. Its stupid.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

EDIT.

So i was right. Rogers will release the phone in cyan color.
http://mobilesyrup.com/2012/06/04/rogers-to-release-the-nokia-lumia-900-in-cyan/
I Plan to Stick Around

Yep. Nokia Canada also just tweeted that the Cyan 900 is coming very soon.