Cyan and White Lumia 900

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Cyan and White Lumia 900

I'm baffled that they would not provide both the Cyan and the Black. In the states you can already see that the Cyan seems to be selling much better than the Black. Cyan is sold out for ATT. What attracted me the most to getting a Nokia phone was that they were coming up with a phone that had some originality to it, the Black 900 looks like just another in a sea of black phones. I'm real dissapointed that I ended up with that.

I bought my daughter a Lumia 800 (Magenta) from Telus, who sells all 3 of Nokia's colors.

Rogers still sells the 710 only in black, so I'm not confident that it will ever carry the other colors for the 900.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

This is true but we never know. Rogers can surpise us & release the colors for the Lumia 900. No one knows. If Rogers does not release the white & Cyan version then a lot of people will be pissed / upset at Rogers for doing this. I for one am upset Rogers did not offer all 3 colors from the start.
I've Been Here Awhile

I got the cyan cover too. It's a good cover in that its isn't bulky so the phone actually looks like a cyan phone.

I've Been Around

Come on, Rogers; bring it out already!

I've Been Around

I dont understand how an exec or someone else who stands to make money based on the bottom line can sit there and watch the colored models sell out in the US and not think to make some kind of effort to get them.  Or at the very least publish some kind of notice on your site inidicating when you will be getting the colored models so people like me dont think about going and giving money to AT&T!

I am waiting as i want the white or cyan one and if Rogers doesnt get them i will go give my money to AT&T for one!  So get in the game Rogers and give consumers what they want!

I Plan to Stick Around

Im also looking for the Nokia Lumia in either white or cyan Rogers really needs to get there act together!!

Im also actually disappointed with the advertising with this phone this is the flagship phone for windows phone.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

I am starting to think Rogers will not release the White or Cyan version of the Lumia 900. Honestly Rogers is making a HUGE mistake by doing this..

@Brainjdupuis.

This is the flagship phone for Windows phone. The colors do not mean anything to be honest. The colors are just added on the phone just to sell more units. Like when Apple sold the black iPhone 4 on july 2010 & yet in April 2011 they started selling the white iPhone 4 & they got sold out on the first day. Same phone but different color. It has nothing to do with the Flagship. So i really do not get what you are saying..

Flagship phone means hardware & design. Not color.
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix wrote:
I am starting to think Rogers will not release the White or Cyan version of the Lumia 900. Honestly Rogers is making a HUGE mistake by doing this..

@Brainjdupuis.

This is the flagship phone for Windows phone. The colors do not mean anything to be honest. The colors are just added on the phone just to sell more units. Like when Apple sold the black iPhone 4 on july 2010 & yet in April 2011 they started selling the white iPhone 4 & they got sold out on the first day. Same phone but different color. It has nothing to do with the Flagship. So i really do not get what you are saying..

Flagship phone means hardware & design. Not color.

@Meowmix,

So you're saying color is not part of the design? What does it matter to Rogers what color phone they sell? Shouldn't they just want to sell as many phones as possible?

I Plan to Stick Around

Dude are you serious? Nokia has been pushing the cyan 900 since it was announced in Spain. More than 90% of the advertising out right now have the cyan 900 in it.

The color does have a lot to do with this phone , it's out selling the black one in the states. Obviously the people who are on this thread knows that they are all the same,but to the ordinary person on the street seeing this phone for the first time will make them more interested and ask question about it.

The black 900 is a nice looking phone but it doesn't have the same impact as the cyan 900 does. Rogers is dropping the ball on this one. It's about sales . They should be following the same blueprint like AT&T .
I'm a Trusted Advisor

I am saying that the color is not really a flagship device correct? The color is not called Device.... I understand tho where you are coming from.

@ Weworker. Yes but like i said in my other post. When the black iPhone 4 got released it got sold out but months later when the white version came out, it got sold out again as well. Same look & same hardware but just the color was different. Some people want just black. Some people just want white. Some people just want Cyan. It all comes down to the carrier & how many units & the colors they want to buy.

Cyan is a amazing color & yes Nokia is pushing the Cyan 900 BUT its up to Rogers if they release it or not. They are ones making the decision on it. I agree Rogers is dropping the ball on this one. They should have added it on the line up before hand. You know how many sells they would have made? Thousands & maybe even millions. Who knows..

Agree with you with the color part but Rogers thought that most people buy black this is why Rogers got the black version. Hopefully they add it on the Line as well soon.

Order Now!
Wilder vs. Ortiz II Live
LIVE: Saturday, November 23, 2019 8PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499
Price: $74.99 (HD) | $69.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $74.99
DTV can order on Nov. 21st & Ignite TV customers can order now!

Reigning heavyweight world champion Deontay "The Bronze Bomber'' Wilder takes on his most dangerous challenger as he defends his WBC title in a rematch against once-beaten Cuban slugger Luis "King Kong'' Ortiz.

Topic Stats
  • 40 replies
  • 14 Likes
  • 14 in conversation