Blackberry Passport

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Blackberry Passport

I'm wondering if anyone know if and when Rogers will put up the device reservation page up for the new Blackberry passport?  According to the information going around, the device will be launched on Sept 24, and available in Canada on October 1st.

***Edited Labels.***

Solved! Go to Solution.
I'm a Trusted Contributor

Re: Blackberry Passport

I'm not aware of any announcement from Rogers concerning that and it's unlikely they'll post it here.

Hopefully it's coming soon but in the meantime the best thing we can do is keep our eyes and ears open.

Cheers.  🙂

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello lord_meren

I have heard that too but as a rumor, not as a actual date. The Sept 24th date is true tho. That was via Blackberry.

Unfortunately there is no way to find out when it will be released with Rogers but hopefully it will soon! I will be getting it but as a gift to my sister 🙂
I've Been Around

I'm interested as well.  Need one for myself, and likely upgrading a few at the office.  Come on Rogers, git er done

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello baggins

Wait until the launch via Blackberry & i am sure Rogers will say something 🙂
I've Been Around

I tweeted @RogersBuzz and got one back saying that they "can't comment on unannounced devices".  Blah - it's only a couple of days now 'till launch.  I heard that UK and Saudi Arabia are getting it the day after launch.

I've Been Around

I am looking forward to this new phone and hoping to buy outright.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello AnnLouiseWinter

Just because the UK & Saudi Arabi is getting it day after launch doesn't mean other carriers will. For example the iPhone 6/ 6+. Did not get released globally on Sept 19th. It got released to a few countries & the other countries waited a week or so. This goes for all carriers.
I've Been Here Awhile

I had online chat with sales today and couldn't get a real answer - just that he/she didn't know if Rogers would be getting BlackBerry Passport but if they do, it will appear online...

Telus already has Passport on their website immediately after BlackBerry's release event, and offering at $200 on a 2 year contract.

I'm a Trusted Contributor

Telus was the first Canadian carrier to offer it but Rogers will be carrying it, according to John Chen at the launch event today. No word on when or at what price but he did say the big three Canadian carriers will carry it.

Cheers.  🙂

Get Ready!
Ask an Expert: IGNITE TV Part II
JOIN US: November 5, 6, & 7
Start: November 5th 10AM ET
End: November 7th 6PM ET