Blackberry Motion

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Re: Blackberry Motion

I love my PRIV but it has had 2 years of abuse with no substantial case. I don't use the key board (after 4 bolds in a row so I didn't loose the keyboard). I want the motion. Not sure what the problem is. One 'Canadian company' should support the other. Been with Rogers since the early 90's..... Don't worry Rogers..... It's not your fault, this is just me being irrational. I understand. But I still hate to see it end this way.
I've Been Here Awhile

Get with it Rogers.  Not sure why you are not carrying the Motion.  I need to switch my damaged BB Priv.  I love it but want the Motion.  Like others have stated December 1st I will switch to another carrier.

Please support other Canadian companies like we support you!!!

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Ikachr

To be honest i don't believe that Rogers will get it any time soon unless they surprise us which i doubt.
I've Been Here Awhile

I wonder how many BlackBerry users it takes to get Rogers to supply us the BB Motion.
I've Been Around

Talk about fail no blackberry motion

Now I have to switch to competitors because this company cant keep up with the times What the heck \:

The idea of purchasing a phone and bring it to a service I guess for the cost that would mean free billing for a year at least 

I've Been Here Awhile

I am also really bothered that Rogers is not supporting Canadian technology! I have had four BlackBerry devices in a row, all on Rogers. I am a loyal Rogers customer, with a Share Everything plan with 3 lines on it. Do they really want me to take my business elsewhere?

Yes, I know I can buy somewhere else and unlock it, but then I'd have to pay an unlocking fee for the phone from elsewhere. And the point is, I don't see ANY phones offered by Rogers that I would be interested in having. It seems Rogers is only interested in catering to fashion rather than function.

I've Been Here Awhile

All the new BlackBerry phones are Androids now. BB10 was an excellent OS, but it wasn't compatible with anything else so it was retired. BlackBerry doesn't load its Androids with bloatware like so many others do. I have a PRIV right now, and I love it. I recently paid 90 to repair my PRIV because I couldn't find another suitable phone, and I don't have the money to lay out right now to buy a Motion outright.
I've Been Around

I'm really sorry to hear that Rogers doesn't believe in supporting Canadian companies. I'v been with Rogers since 2007... oh well I guess Telus or Bell will get my business when my plan ends in December !!!

Still love my Priv, loved my Z10, loved my two Bold... can't wait to get the Motion.

"Hasta la vista, baby"

I've Been Here Awhile

I wanted the Motion and settled for the KeyOne. Not bad, but like the Motion, not really a BlackBerry. Android is, I find, so much more complicated. BB10 is way better, easier to navigate. Have you seen the concept phone, BlackBerry Concept. It looks awesome, however, also Android. They needed to come out with this phone in BB10 version with all the other upgrades it includes.....

I've Been Here Awhile

I bought the Motion on Nov 20/17 at one of the competitors for under $700 and I love this phone.

It came unlocked and all I did was put in my sim card.

I really hope Rogers carries it as my work phone has to be purchased through Rogers.

I really think Rogers is missing out on a lot of sales on this one.

Topic Stats