Blackberry Email Account

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Blackberry Email Account

Hi,

I am looking for help adding emails accounts to my blackberry.

When going to Setup - and clicking on Email Accounts it does not load, so I cannot add new email accounts to my phone. I was told I can refresh this service by going to the service provider BIS page but the Rogers page does not have a create account or when I enter my Blackberry account user id and password it fails. So I am stuck.

Also I do have a data plan and had the email accounts option working before I did the resent update.

***edited labels***

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Blackberry Email Account

Hello dustinh

Which BlackBerry do you have? Have you tried doing a factory reset to see if that will fix the phone? Also which OS version are you using on the phone?
I've Been Here Awhile

Hi,

Yes I have done a factory reset. The blackberry I have is 9780 - 3G, 6.0 Bundle 2921 (v6.0.0.666, platform 6.6.0.241)

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Have you tried clearing the service books on the phones? Try that & see if that works.
I've Been Here Awhile

How do I clear the service books? Like what is the proper way?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

I've Been Here Awhile

Yes I have done a full restore on all Service books there.

Still does not work. The next step I have seen in other message boards is to go to the Rogers BIS page and download the service book but the Rogers BIS page does not allow me to sign in with my blackberry id or create an account.

So I dont know what to do.

I'm a Trusted Contributor

In your phone's browser type www.blackberry.com/integrate and see if you can set up your email account with that.

Let us know if that helps you.  Smiley Happy

I've Been Here Awhile

I can't set up my email it kept telling me incorrect email or password, even though I knew it is correct. Have tried log in on a computer and the email is correct but kept displaying incorrect email or password on my bold 9930. Please what can I do.

Hello @marksman5404,  

When you say you are able to login to your email on your computer, do you mean you are using an email application/client like Outlook etc. to check email on your computer?

Assuming we are dealing with @rogers.com email setup on your Bold 9930, that incorrect email address or password usually means your email account is locked out.

To unlock your @rogers.com email account, please follow the link to webmail and sign into your email and sign out. If you are not able to sign in, then the password needs to be reset. You may PM @CommunityHelps to reset your password.

After successful sign in/sign out to your webmail, please try the email setup in your Bold 9930, it should complete this time, hope this helps.

Thanks,

RogersMoin