BlackBery DTEK60

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: BlackBery DTEK60

Hello @dooberry @Painter4

Unfortunately at this moment there is no information on when or if Rogers will get it. Stay tuned and whatever information comes out, I'll post.
Highlighted
I've Been Around

I also would like to know when this will be availabe. I'm sitting on an upgrade with my fingers crossed that they get it soon!

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @berkvens852

Unfortunately as i made the comments above. At this moment there is no confirmation on when or if Rogers will carry this device. Stay tuned and hopefully it comes out!
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Come on Rogers already.  It's been two months almost.  Carry the Dtek60!!!!!! I need a new phone.

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Me Too!  Maybe if we keep calling them about it and searching for it on their site they might take the hint!

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @jfaiken

Great idea but please don't spam the phone lines for that. They have other customers which need service help and issues. The reps are there to help customers and not to asked about a phone they have no clue about. As much as i would love to see their device, its both Rogers and BlackBerry that have to agree to sell it together.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Painter4

Unfortunately again it doesn't seem like it will come anytime soon unless they just release it without a warning but you won't get any information until then sadly.
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Any word on the DTEK60 becoming available?  How about the Mercury?  It would be nice to see this product support a Canadian company.

Thanks.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @pdfarrar1

Unfortunately at this moment there is no information on the device you are asking about as pointed above if any information comes out, it will be posted.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Just buy it directly from BlackBerry. Rogers obviously isn't going to carry it.