BlackBery DTEK60

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

BlackBery DTEK60

Will Rogers be carrying the BlackBerry DTEK60?

Regards

Solved! Go to Solution.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: BlackBery DTEK60

Hello @Neely2005

At this moment there a no word on if Rogers will carry it. Stay tuned!
I've Been Here Awhile

When are you going to know?  I don't want to buy it direct from Blackberry when I'm already paying premium rates at Rogers waiting for my next upgrade.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @jfaiken

At this moment there is no word on when Rogers will carry it. Stay tuned for more information when it comes out. 🙂
I've Been Here Awhile

How long after a phone is released does it take Rogers to carry typically.  I'd like the Dtek60 as well.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Painter4

It all depends on the contracts and agreements the carriers and manufactures make. Some will release the device within days or weeks of announcement but some will take months as we seen before with other devices. Until then sadly there is no way of knowing when it will come.
I've Been Here Awhile

would really love to know when you will carry this device.

such a long history of supporting blackberry, and lots of blackberry customers still in Canada eagerly awaiting this device.

How tough of a decision to get this moving?  should we be pressuring blackberry?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @dooberry

Unfortunately as i posted a couple times above, there isn't any information on if or when Rogers will carry this device. Stay tuned and hopefully there is more information coming down.

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Any new information on the DTEK60.  I would imagine that both parties would want to capture the holiday season.

I've Been Here Awhile

Yes, please an update?  If you support D50, its same OS - just better hardware - please support!