BlackBerry KEYone

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: BlackBerry KEYone

I can't get that link to work......is there another one?

Brad

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Brad5

Just go on the Best Buy Canada website and search for it. It should come up.
I Plan to Stick Around

KEYone wifi calling?

Any idea when/if it's coming? I know it supports it just need Rogers to enable.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @JeromeM

Hopefully they will enable it soon. Pretty sure it's just a update on their side.
I'm Here A Lot

Hello,

When will the BB KEYone be available?  I went to store with the big red sign on May 19.  The agent switched my Q10 to Rogers  but still no KEYone .  The agent promised to call but does not seem to know anything about the KEYone.

I Plan to Stick Around

It's already available. It's been available since May 31st.

I'm Here A Lot

@Neely2005 wrote:
It's already available. It's been available since May 31st.

Great... where can I get my hands on one ... other than a slow boat from China.  🙂

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @rmm1

You can visit your local Rogers store and see if they have any in stock! You can also contact the stores and see if they do. They can hold one for u if needed.

You can also call the call center and have them place the order for u.

I'm Here A Lot

I was at the Rogers store and did not get a definitive answer.  That's why I asked here.

I went to Loblaws tonight because they have groceries 'available'.  They have a multi-carrier phone kiosk.

I asked about KEYone, he answered end of June. It other words, KEYone is not 'available'.  At least I got an answer which is probably truthful.

=B

I Plan to Stick Around

Not sure what's up with the probably truthful comment but I was in a Rogers store on May 31st and they had KEYones in stock and I tried one out myself. Other people in this Thread have purchased KEYones from Rogers too.