BlackBerry KEYone

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: BlackBerry KEYone

Hello @JeromeM

Thats normal. Happened on the S8 and S8 Plus reservation thread for many. The phones got shipped out a day before the actual launch.
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix so there was no communication or anything leading up to the day before then they got shipping notices? If that's the case I should be ok,lets hope for that shipping notice tomorrow Smiley Happy
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @JeromeM

Yeah they got no communication until the email which showed the charges and also the IMEI Change on their my Rogers profile
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix thanks that helps for sure, would be nice if they just mentioned that somewhere or if the customer service agents knew that's how it worked, would be a lot less unknowns.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @JeromeM

Believe me i know. I said the same and so did many other before on thr S8 reservation thread. Always check ur MY Rogers account and see when the IMEI number changes. Then u will know they got it and ready to ship out l
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix it's funny my Active device still shows my Note 7 even though I had returned it for a S7 Edge at the store. I will be refreshing that page all day lol and then once I get the KEYone I can out my S7E on Kijiji.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @JeromeM

Mine did that as well until they fully cleared it. Then changed back to the older device I had before ( which was the iPhone 6S). Changed to the S8+ when I got it.
I Plan to Stick Around

I got an email earlier today that my device has changed to KEYone, and on MyRogers I see it says "Blackberry" with an IMEI but no shipping notice yet.

Crazy how quiet this thread is compared to the Note 7 I was involved in lol
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @JeromeM

There u go! That means they have it and ready to ship out. Should be shipped out tomorrow with QMS. They do same day delivery to ur door. They send u a text letting u know too!
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix I just got a shipment notice email!! Shipping out UPS from Mississauga, I'm in Pickering, email says 3-5 business days but hoping for tomorrow, no tracking details yet but will be keeping an eye out.