BlackBerry KEYone

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

BlackBerry KEYone

Hello,

With the official announcement this past Saturday of the new BlackBerry keyboard, Telus has already announced that they will be offering this phone as of April. Will Rogers be offering this phone to their customers as well? Any news that can be provided will be apprecaited. 

Thanks 

***Edited Labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: BlackBerry KEYone

Hello @Bure03

Unfortunately at this moment Rogers has not made any announcement if they will carry this device. I would suggest keep looking and seeing if there is any update. Once there is I'll keep this posted for us!

That is a amazing device I might add!.
I've Been Here Awhile

thanks for the quick response! I really hope Rogers will continue supporting BlackBerry and offering their keyboard phones as an alternative to all the other virtual keyboards that are out there.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Bure03

I hope so too! I will keep everyone posted if more news comes out!
I Plan to Stick Around

We too are interested in getting the BlackBerry KEYone from Rogers since Rogers decided not to carry the BlackBerry DTEK 60.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Neely2005

Agreed. Many are looking for this device on Rogers!. Will keep you posted when i hear or get more infoSmiley Happy
I'm Here A Lot

Looks like Rogers has jumped on the wagon and announced it on Twitter.

https://twitter.com/RogersHelps/status/837457471958458368

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello everyone!

I am happy to announce that Rogers will be carrying the BlackBerry KEYone in April! Rogers announced this information on Twitter and to their reps via email.

Pricing and a set date is to follow within the next couple of weeks. I'll update the thread with that information when it ones out.

Thank you @tekguy as well Smiley Happy.
I Plan to Stick Around

WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @JeromeM

I'll be for sure checking it out when it comes out! Since it's the last Keyboard Blackberry I might just get it. Depends lol.
Topic Stats