BlackBerry 10.3 OS Update

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

BlackBerry 10.3 OS Update

When will Rogers be releasing the BlackBerry 10.3 OS Update to existing BlackBerry 10 phones? (Right now it's only available on the BlackBerry Passport - out of the box)

***Edited Labels.***

Solved! Go to Solution.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: BlackBerry 10.3 OS Update

Hello Neely2005

Unfortunately at this moment there is no ETA when Rogers will release it. Hopefully soon tho. You can always check their " OS Upgrade Schedule" thread for more info when it becomes available.
I've Been Around

Has there been any update on the release date of 10.3?  I am trying to test out the new Blackbery Blend software but I need 10.3 to do it. 

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello robgoldstein

Unfortunately not yet. My sister and I have been waiting for the 10.3 to come in. I was able to use the developers edition on my Z30 and it seems pretty good so far. Hopefully Rogers releases it soon! Blackberry did say in Feb it will release it.
I'm Here A Lot

BlackBerry have announced OS 10.3.1 is now officially ready.  How long before Rogers start rolling the update out to their users?

Thanks

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello scorpi05

It all depends. They aren't rolling it out to everyone in Canada all at once. It goes it parts. U might receive it later on today or in a few hours. There is no time limit.
I've Been Around

It seems as though the BlackBerry Z30 is the only one on Rogers to not receive the update yet.

Fellow Rogers customers with a Q5, Q10 and Z10 have all received updates already; some have seen it 10 hours ago.

My wife is using a Q10, secondary line on my account ,and she has it.

The waiting game continues...

I Plan to Stick Around

Nothing for the Passport yet either! I've heard elsewhere that it might be a week or two. Any truth to this? (I already have it for my Z10)

Thanks!

Retired Moderator RogersMichaelB
Retired Moderator

Hi @jvictor77 according to the OS Upgrade chart http://communityforums.rogers.com/html/assets/OSUpgrade.html the release for the passport should be early March. No actual concrete date as of yet though. Hope this helps, Keep checking in. Smiley Happy

I've Been Here Awhile

Have Q10 and still no update for me, what;s up?