BlackBerry 10.3 OS Update

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Retired Moderator RogersPrasana
Retired Moderator

Re: BlackBerry 10.3 OS Update

Hi @Jeffco 

What happens when you try to update through phone using the below

Settings > Software Updates. Tapping Check for Updates.

Let us know and we can try to assist further!

@RogersPrasana 

I've Been Here Awhile

Hi RogersPrasana,

when I do a search for upgrade, it says  "you have the latest software"  10.2.1.3062

Retired Moderator RogersPrasana
Retired Moderator

Hi @Jeffco 

According to our OS Upgrade Schedule, the Q10 release date isn’t updated for 10.3.1

http://communityforums.rogers.com/html/assets/OSUpgrade.html

Some of the other Blackberry models are due for upgrade in February, but I do understand that Blackberry also does the updates in waves, so if it is available hopefully you get the update soon!

@RogersPrasana 

I've Been Around

Still waiting for the z30 update to 10.3!

I was able to update z10's - when is the z30 update?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello dkvrolyk

It seems to be coming out February but it's been tipped that it could come the beginning of March. The "OS Upgrade Schedule" thread says February 2015 so we shall see. They won't give a actually ETA. If that is what u are asking for
Highlighted
I've Been Around

same for me, I have a Z10, when I go to Software Updates and check for updates I am told same:
"you have the latest software"  10.2.1.3062.

For a while a couple of weeks or so ago, the 10.3 software update kept showing up in my notifications on my Z10. I tried to do the update but it failed, (did not tell me why). Now the option to update to 10.3is no longer offered on my phone and it tells me my phone OS is up to date. Not true.

I was told to call Wireless Tech Support for phones: 1.866.931.3282
I did, but the line keeps being busy. Really? What gives?

Whey did Rogers remove the update option on my phone and now tells my phone is up to date? My understanding is that the updates are controlled by the carrier:

http://crackberry.com/rogers-blackberry-z30-and-q5-1031-updates-now-available

I'm Here A Lot

Anyone know when the BlackBerry 10.3.3 update will be available?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @scorpi05

Have you checked THE " OS Upgrade Schedule" thread? If it's not there unfortunately then there is little to no information on this update as of yet. I'll keep u posted when I see something.
I've Been Here Awhile

Latest OS update for Blackberry 10 is 10.3.3.2205, but I'm still on 10.3.3.1463. When will Rogers release the next update?