Any ETA on visual voice mail for the Z10?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Contributor

Re: Any ETA on visual voice mail for the Z10?

@Just_luc, thank you for sharing that information with us.  🙂

I've Been Here Awhile

Any idea the SOC code or exact plan name you had to add to get this?  I assume its something different from the IPhone visual voicemail option.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello raegangibb

As i said above, i do not know the code and if I did, i couldn't post it on here. You can contact Rogers via Live Chat, Facebook and Twitter @RogersHelps to get them to help u out more. Point them out to this thread
I Plan to Stick Around

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Smartwine

That is for the Rogers VVM.. Blackberry has its own VVM built into the OS. See below straight from BlackBerry.

http://docs.blackberry.com/en/smartphone_users/deliverables/61598/amc1334719491369.jsp

@Meowmix wrote:
Hello Smartwine

That is for the Rogers VVM.. Blackberry has its own VVM built into the OS. See below straight from BlackBerry.

http://docs.blackberry.com/en/smartphone_users/deliverables/61598/amc1334719491369.jsp

BlackBerry phones will only support VVM if your carrier (Rogers in this case) supports it. Since Rogers has dropped it from its packages for all phones but iPhones, you won't get it to work on your BlackBerry.

Cheers.  🙂

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello BillJ

Weird i can still use VMM on my sisters Z30 and my Q10 ( work phone). Both run on Rogers. Sorry for the post if i made a mistake!

I was actually curious because I, too, can access it. My curiosity caused me to check in with Rogers Live Chat to confirm. Yes, you can actually  get a text of your message on your  phone but for all intents and purposes, Rogers does not call it VVM when it's not on an iPhone. I guess it works like VVM but Rogers calls it Enhanced Voicemail with Text.

I don't see much difference between the two but Rogers considers them two separate things. Cheers, and keep up the good work you do in these forums...it's appreciated.  🙂

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello BillJ

Yeah AnonymousUser and u said that in a few threads but seeing as VVM world for BB 10 i always thought it was built into the OS. Oh well now we know!

Thanks! You too! Keep up the good work on the forums as well:)