Any ETA on visual voice mail for the Z10?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Any ETA on visual voice mail for the Z10?

ANy ETA on when we will receive visual voice mail plus on the Z10? Either using the built in service, or a rogers app?

***edited labels***

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Any ETA on visual voice mail for the Z10?

Hello Just_luc

I also have been waiting for this on my Z10. Bell release theirs yet Rogers claims they are still developing it. They won't give us any ETA at all. You will get a " Soon" answer.
I Plan to Stick Around

Seems like even a "soon" answer was too much to expect.. not even a response..

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Just_luc

Even if they say " Soon" people will judge them and all because they aren't saying a date or anything. Maybe this is the reason why they are not posting. Also please remember the mods on here get info from the back end team of Rogers. If they do not tell the mods much, they can not post with the answer.
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Often a mod wont come into a thread, if the correct info has been given.

SOON may be the only answer available right now.

while SOON is bad.. i understand why they dont put a date... if you put a date.. and DONT meet that date.. you get ALOT more backlash than saying SOON. (and we all know how good they are on meeting deadlines... NOT)

I've Been Here Awhile

Will there ever be a visual voicemail that works just like the iphone on the new BB?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Ever_34

The iPhone VVM is made by Apple. The manufacturers will need to make it like that. Rogers has their own VVM app but yet released it for the BlackBerry 10 phones.
I've Been Around

I called Rogers and they told me it was up to RIM to add it to their next update.Smiley Frustrated

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello mcjean

Blackberry has NOTHING to do with the carriers Visual Voicemail apps. The carriers are responsible for those apps. Blackberry has enabled the Visual Voicemail & now its up to the carriers.
I Plan to Stick Around

Visual Voicemail works!!! No app required!

I'm not sure if this will work on the officially released software build, as I am running a yet to be made available 10.2 build, but i thought some of you would like to know Rogers Visual Voicemails is working natively on my Blackberry Z10, just like it does on iphone, no app required!

A few screen shots to get you excited..

http://s1043.photobucket.com/user/just_luc/media/Firefox%20Uploads/IMG_00000515-1.png.html

http://s1043.photobucket.com/user/just_luc/media/Firefox%20Uploads/IMG_00000516-1.png.html

http://s1043.photobucket.com/user/just_luc/media/Firefox%20Uploads/IMG_00000513-1.png.html

http://s1043.photobucket.com/user/just_luc/media/Firefox%20Uploads/IMG_00000514.png.html

Order Now!
UFC 246: McGregor vs. Cerrone Live
LIVE: Saturday, January 18th 10:00 PM ET
Countdown: 9:30 PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499
Price: $64.99 (HD) | $59.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $64.99
Ignite TV customers can order now!
DTV Customers can order as of January 16th

He's back! Irish superstar Conor McGregor makes his return to the Octagon on January 18, and he's kicking off 2020 with a welterweight showdown against the man with the most wins in UFC history, Donald "Cowboy" Cerrone. Returning to action for the first time since October 2018 in the main event of UFC 246, the two-division champion from Dublin known as "The Notorious" one wants to make a statement against Albuquerque action hero Cerrone, who has picked up five post-fight performance bonuses in his last five bouts.

Topic Stats
  • 18 replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 8 in conversation