10.3.3 OS Update for Blackberry 10 Phones. Specifically The Passport

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

10.3.3 OS Update for Blackberry 10 Phones. Specifically The Passport

Hi There

I was just wondering if you guys have an ETA for 10.3.3 for Blackberry passport. Unlocked phones have received the update a few days ago. I looked at the schedule but it didn`t say there was an update at all. I tried looking online to see if someone had mentioned it already but I couldn`t find anything. I looked at crackberry as well. Awaiting your response.

Thank you

*edited labels *

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: 10.3.3 OS Update for Blackberry 10 Phones. Specifically The Passport

Hello @vithulan

mobilesyrup has mentioned the update is rolling out but only seems Virgin has released it. Rogers unfortunately can't comment on something they might not have information out.

Keep a eye on the link below or on here when I get more information. Also keep checking the OS Upgrade Schedule Thread as well!

http://mobilesyrup.com/2016/12/05/blackberry-10-3-3-begins-rolling-out-to-canadian-bb10-smartphones/
I've Been Around

When is this update coming? It's been release for more than a month. This is frustrating.

I'm Here A Lot

Still waiting on Rogers to push out 10.3.3 update for my BlackBerry Z30 Smiley Sad

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @OMalley

Did you receive it? Also it all depends when the carriers test the updates and make sure all goes well before releasing them to us.