cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing Delays?

Marie03
I've been around

Hello,

I usually get my bill on 2nd or 3rd of every month but when I logged in to "MyRogers", there was no September bill.  It's already 17th and the payment due is 24th I believe.  How can I get my bill? Thank you.

7 REPLIES 7

Re: Billing Delays?

SNP450
I've been around

Hello,

I normally receive a bill for my internet on the 2nd of every month. However it has now been 2 weeks and I have yet to receive a bill for September. Not sure if anyone else has this issue or where to go from here.

you
I plan to stick around

Same for me. On with CS now to figure out why. They don't seem to know why.

you
I plan to stick around

Same for me. Auto payment was due yesterday but wasn't made and still no bill. On with CS now and they don't seem to know why.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Just as an FYI, in July, my billing e-mail was also "late" and the auto-withdrawal was delayed by a couple of weeks that month, although the "new" WD date was stated in the email.  My auto-WD is usually around the 15th of the month and in July, it was 2 weeks later.

Since then everything is fine again on the 15th.  Weird.

you
I plan to stick around

Interesting. The billing department person I am on with doesn't have any answer for me but says my next bill is due on the next date in October, like they skipped September altogether. I hope I don't get billed twice. Edit: they are opening a ticket and issuing a bill or something

ngmanhhung
I've been around

Hello,

Did you have any update on this issue?

Good morning @ngmanhhung!

We're not currently aware of any known issues that might be causing a billing delay. I apologize for any inconvenience this may be causing.

We'd be happy to take a closer look to see what is going on! Please feel free to send a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, you can find out more here.  

Regards,

RogersCorey

Topic Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 6 in conversation