cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not the account holder? What type of access do I get?

robindp
I'm an advisor

If I am not the account holder, what type of access would I get in regards to this feature?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Not the account holder? What type of access do I get?

RogersRobert
Product Manager
Product Manager

Hey Robin,

Great question! If you're part of a Share Everything plan but do not have the MyRogers login/are not the main account holder, you can still get a limited view of the info in the app on your data usage.

Make sure the app is closed and Wi-Fi is off (you need to be on cellular data). When you open the app, you should be let in (we will have authenticated who you are based on your phone number) and see the following:

• How much you've used
  • What alert has been set against your line
  • How much data is remaining in the plan
  • When your billing cycle ends (that's when your data resets)
  • Who your Data Manager is

Feel free to ask any follow-up questions.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

RogersRobert
Product Manager
Product Manager

Hey Robin,

Great question! If you're part of a Share Everything plan but do not have the MyRogers login/are not the main account holder, you can still get a limited view of the info in the app on your data usage.

Make sure the app is closed and Wi-Fi is off (you need to be on cellular data). When you open the app, you should be let in (we will have authenticated who you are based on your phone number) and see the following:

• How much you've used
  • What alert has been set against your line
  • How much data is remaining in the plan
  • When your billing cycle ends (that's when your data resets)
  • Who your Data Manager is

Feel free to ask any follow-up questions.

Excellent, thanks for the quick response @RogersRobert! Can secondary accounts see this information via MyRogers (can they even sign in via MyRogers?) when using thier PC?

No problem.

On Rogers.com (via PC or Mobile Phone), you need to have the MyRogers login to access information. The secondary could sign-in if they had access to the credentials. Otherwise, they are limited to using the app in the way I described.

That makes sense - if they have the device anyway, it is best to use the app and get the data they need.  Thanks again

Topic Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 6 Likes
  • 2 in conversation