What are my rights as a customer?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Reliable Contributor

Re: What are my rights as a customer?

@KimWalker wrote:

Rogers is making improvements to the customer experience through enhancements like Navigatr however all new interfaces take some getting used to and can be made better over time.  Your feedback is most welcome and will be incorporated into future planning.

Kim,

Correct me if I'm wrong but the point of your role as umbudsman is to "work for the customer" (and perhaps Rogers employees). So please understand that when you make statements such as the one I've quoted above, echoing the rah-rah promotional lingo that the marketing department puts out, you are doing Rogers customers a disservice.

"enhancements like Navigatr" is the exact phrase I'm talking about. It is, overall, at this stage in development, NOT an "enhancement" and if you've been paying any attention to customer feedback over the last few days, you would know this. How then can you "fight for us" if you're already showing such bias?

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Contributor

I thought these days it was politically incorrect to introduce products that do not cater to the disabled, and certainly coming out with small font white on gray is discriminatory to the visually impaired (actually probably to anyone over 40 with tired eyes). 

Kim - did Rogers consider the visually impaired in the design of Navigatr?

PS - where are my manners - I forgot to welcome you to the Lion's Den.

It takes some courage to go ahead with this live forum 2 days after the disastrous Navigatr roll-out, and you presence here IS appreciated.

Highlighted
VIP
VIP

@ipalrosic I hear your feedback.  Having customers feel dissatisfied with their services is not in the best interest of Rogers either.  Your concerns are not falling on deaf ears.  While I can't speak to what next steps may be taken, I have confidence that a positive outcome is a priority

Highlighted
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

@neilpalmer400 Great conversation so far. To keep us on topic, today’s session is about our Ombudsman. For individual account issues and concerns related to Navigatr please notify @communityhelps for further assistance.

Highlighted
I'm an Advisor

@KimWalker wrote:

@ipalrosic I hear your feedback.  Having customers feel dissatisfied with their services is not in the best interest of Rogers either.  Your concerns are not falling on deaf ears.  While I can't speak to what next steps may be taken, I have confidence that a positive outcome is a priority

Then our work here tonight is done !

Looking forward to Rogers coming to its senses and removing Navigatr soon.

Thank-you Kim

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Kim,

thanks for this comment.

I fully agree and understand that your position and role does not come with the power to right all wrongs, but does require courage to stand strong between conflicting views and insterests. I doubt that there was many issues as heated as the one you had to deal today.