cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loyalty program for long term customers

mikealex
I've been here awhile

I have been with Rogers internet since 1998 and I am currently on the loyalty 300GB Extreme Plan. I'm happy with my 30Mbps speed (but more is always better), but would like a higher cap. I have looked at the IGNITE 100u plan but after the first 3 months it's nearly double what I'm paying now. Are there new loyalty plans available that might fit my needs?

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Loyalty program for long term customers

RogersShane
Product Manager
Product Manager

@mikealex Great to hear from a long time customer! I certainly understand where you are coming from, however we are including a significant amount of value in the in new IGNITE tiers beyond just usage and speed, we are including 2 years of Shomi, and Rogers Game Centre Live for both the 2014-2015 and 2015-2016 seasons. If you bundle with TV it gets even better we include whole home techxpert (valued @$15/month) and an ongoing discount of $24.95/month, not to mention you are also rate protected for two years

Re: Loyalty program for long term customers

mikealex
I've been here awhile
Thank-you, and I do understand there is some extra value there, but not for me. I don't have nor want TV service, but I do have a Rogers cell phone.

GCL is of limited value to me since most Senators games are blacked out in Ottawa, and Shomi won't be interesting to me until I can watch it on something other than my computer or tablet (Apple TV support would be help).

But I'm guessing from your answer that unless I want to cough up twice the money for 100u, I'm gonna continue to be capped at 300GB.
Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 in conversation