wifi calling on z10

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

wifi calling on z10

hello, i had recently added wifi calling to my renewed contract for my BB9900 and have now got the best Z10 ! however i do not see the wifi calling anymore, is there a plan to have this added back for the z10 or have i just lost this product on my contract and if so what should i do?

thanks

****Edited Labels****

Solved! Go to Solution.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: wifi calling on z10

Hello keefrto

The BlackBerry Z10 does NOT support WiFi calling. Some on crackberry have asked this & many people that work for BB & Seen the hardware, said its not working for the Z10.
I Plan to Stick Around

Thats a bummer, wonder if Rogers will give me something in replace of it? Cheers for replying

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello keefrto

You are welcome :).

Well Rogers offers MY5 & MY10 Local Or Canada wide. This was the replacement for the WiFi calling. You can also see if they can give you extra minutes if you like.

I've Been Around

I spoke to a customer service rep with Rogers shortly after switching to the Z10 and they said it did have Wifi calling. Although she didn't seem very certain and I didn't feel very confident in her knowledge. Guess I was right to doubt what the Rogers trained rep told me. Better get rid of the service before I throw more money away.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello n8best

The old blackberries are known to have Wifi calling but not the new ones. Also Rogers does have it but no longer adds it on their new of phones as they have new plans and Rogers One.

The reps are know to give false info. This is why most of the time i never believe them.
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

she lied to you