why

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

why

lock the 2.2 topic,,,,???

***edited labels***

I Plan to Stick Around

Re: why

I am new here and to captivate/android

I did lots of reading prior to buying this phone, and it seems like that Rogers has less problems than other carriers.

Maybe they release it later here because they try to get the issues that their clients complain about that come up in the current s/w resolved and make a  part of  2.2. ???  Either way I dont mind waitng a month for 2.2

Otherwise I dont see what the delay would be unless they are under staffed and can only dedicate so much time to each phone?????  I know that sony x10 is still on 1.6 so....or it was two weeks ago anyways.

I Plan to Stick Around

I should note that I am currently not really having any issues with my phone, if I was I am not sure I would be as patient as I am now.
I Plan to Stick Around

Hey Northy

yeah....  I think  they choose to run-away from the 2.2  problem (acting like a kid)

I feel exactly same (frustrated)

I Plan to Stick Around

i agree wpgsteve,,,

but i think its time for rogers to be open,, and wht does rogers say early 2011(whatever that is) and samsung is saying any moment

just honest answers is what is wanted

I Plan to Stick Around

the fact is the reps here prob dont know when it is coming out.

I agree that they are handling it wrong here on the forum...and just adding fuel to the fire by handling it in this manner.

I run a forum with about 5k of die hard people...I would suggest to the reps/mods here to just make a post that you dont know when it is coming out and you will do your best to keep everyone up to date..even if that means posting once every few days or once a week that there is no news but you are still actively checking, That would be faster then monitoring and deleting posts and is far better customer service, IMO anyways,

I Plan to Stick Around

Maybe Roger is observing...  if Bell's 2.2 come-out ok

I think  Roger did not  want to be open with things

Its maybe better off to start  a  Roger-Captivate  group in facebook

At least I can  post more freely without get frequently deleted

Community Manager (Retired) RogersErin
Community Manager (Retired)

That's right wpqsteve.

Thanks for your patience, I don't have any new updates.

I Plan to Stick Around

rogerserin.. do you directly work for rogers .. i know what you are saying as I work retail also,, i understand not knowing everything,, i dont know our flyers till they come out,,,

but

that being said,, when there is so many people ticked off i go to my manager and have it made right,,,

rogers attitude over the last few years is not right,,

I Plan to Stick Around

Well said northy

I'm with Roger  more than 10yrs.....  my recent upgrade is full of regards...  shouldn't have stay-on