what is the highest data plan i can get

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sonyboyj
I'm an Enthusiast

what is the highest data plan i can get

I have galaxy nexus and i have a 3gb plan is there a higher one i watch youtube alot and doenload apps and games that take like 400mbs mobile games arent small

***edited labels***

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: what is the highest data plan i can get

If you search on Rogers website you will find it..

anyways the highest data plan for a smartphone is 6GB for $60 dollars. That is both LTE & 3G data speeds you are able to use. Other then that they have no higher ones.

http://www.rogers.com/web/Rogers.portal?_nfpb=true&_pageLabel=WLRS_Plans
sonyboyj
I'm an Enthusiast

Whaa 6gb for $60 im paying $72 for 3gb will this 6gb plan work with galaxy nexus and am i allow to switch from 3gb to 6gb
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Yes this 6GB data will work with any-phone that can run 3G,4G & LTE. The Galaxy Nexus will be able to use the 6GB of data.

Rogers does not offer the 3GB of data anymore that is why.
mbazdell
I'm a Trusted Contributor

You can still get the 10GB for $50. I just put my boss on it this afternoon.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Well i knew that but since it does not show it on the website i thought they took it down.
sonyboyj
I'm an Enthusiast

They dont have 6gb no more so i called and got a 10gb plan
jc19
I've Been Here Awhile

they will have the 6gb back when the new iphone comes out.. and it will be cheap.. the lady told me between june and november

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

It wont be cheap. It will be the same $30 for 6GB.. I really do not know where that lady got that info from seeing as they get NO info on when Rogers will releases phones or plans until a few days before.. Its June right now so Rogers has not released it yet & if Rogers did some people would leak it out & show it on MobileSyrup or other sites...