want to return my upgrade

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm Here A Lot

want to return my upgrade

i upgraded to the new curve 9300, not realizing it does not have an improved camera or screen resolution from the 8310

i haven't received it in the mail yet and as i understand it, as long as i return it within 15 days and less than 30 min talk time or 30kb data, i should get a full refund on my account. 

does anyone have any experience with doing this and did they have any problems?  i'd like to save my upgrade for a better phone, possibly the bold 9700 or i may wait a few more months to see what else comes out.

***edited labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.
I'm a Senior Contributor

Re: want to return my upgrade

Theres actually an easier way to return the phone since you don't have it yet...just decline the delivery from UPS and it will go right back into Rogers warehouse and remove any hardware charges that have been applied to the account do to the upgrade.

By never accepting the phone, you decline all responsibility for the device and don't need to worry about timeframes for it to get back to Rogers.
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Re: want to return my upgrade

thanks for the advice!!