update 10.3.1 for the Passport when?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

update 10.3.1 for the Passport when?

In othr forums like crackberry other forum members are reporting getting the update! It was reported that the update for the Passport will arrive shortly early March? As of today somebothers are getting it but ive chevked my device and bblink and zero so far!.What gives!?

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: update 10.3.1 for the Passport when?

Hello tattoedpierced

Patience is always the key. While yes others on CrackBerry are reporting getting the update, are they with Rogers or other carriers? Also Do remember just because others are getting it, does not mean u will get it the same time. IF Rogers is releasing it today to its customers, they won't release it to everyone all at once. IT takes steps to do it. You should get it lets say tonight or tomorrow if Rogers has released it today. You will get it once it comes too you. You can always keep checking to see or it will come over OTA. 

Highlighted
I've Been Around

It has been over a month since first oficial release of 10.3.1 OS was released. My son's Z10 and my wife's Z30 (both on Rogers) have been updated. My Passport however still running 10.3.0... What gives? What is the problem here?!?! Smiley Mad 

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello fill8888

It shall be released within the next couple of days / week. There was a issue with Blackberry issuing the update from what i heard.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Days or weeks? Why not add months? Z30 has updated, which is great. Old Z10 updated, which is great. Passport still on 10.3.0, which is not great. Other carriers have released the update. What is Roger's problem?
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello fixer1963

As of this afternoon Rogers released that update for the Blackberry Passport. Hopefully u have gotten it!
Highlighted
I've Been Around

I have the update and after several automatic reboots over the past 24 hours it has bricked itself.

I have no choice but factory reset.

Thanks for the carrier testing.