tv channels

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ottawa678
I've Been Around

tv channels

hey all,

i have a question about adding a channel,

are you able to add a channel, even without having a cable package?

i only want one channel but not a cable package

***Edit Labels***

RogersAliciaG
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Re: tv channels

Hi, @ottawa678

Welcome to the community ! 

I would like to help with your question.

You would need to start with a base package and from there you can add on A La Cart channels and other packages.

Hope this helps 🙂

Regards,

RogersAliciaG 

DebTone
I've Been Around

I already have an account with Rogers.  I just want to know how I can get a list of "all" the tv stations, as I would like to print it off for reference.

Thanks.

Gdkitty
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

If you go to this page

https://www.rogers.com/web/Rogers.portal?_nfpb=true&_pageLabel=PTV_PROG_LANDING

And make sure you are on the channel tab.

Scroll to the bottom and you will see a "whats in your citys lineup"

Expand it, and select which box you have and your city.

This will pop up a list of all the possible ones in your area  (this is all possible, not necessarily the ones that are in your packages)

OLDYELLR
I'm a Senior Advisor

@DebTone wrote:

I already have an account with Rogers.  I just want to know how I can get a list of "all" the tv stations, as I would like to print it off for reference.

Thanks.

If you're looking for a list of channel NUMBERS for the package you're subscribed to, that's impossible at this time. Rogers used to provide a listing like that years ago, but no more. The best you can do is follow @Gdkitty's link to all the channels in your package by NAME, then check all the channel NUMBERS available in your city and then spend an hour matching them up and making your own list. Rogers has offered no explanation why they won't provide this listing.

Rogers PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
I've Been Around

....tv channels 

Can you add just ONE channel that you currently DO NOT have in your package, for a day, or a week ONLY?
Thank you.

sjafrani
I've Been Here Awhile

Can i order a channel and cancel the subscription in 1 month? What if I want to watch 1 show?
sjafrani
I've Been Here Awhile

I have a basic package. I want to add one channel to watch tennis this weekend, but then would like to cancel in 3 days. What will this cost? Presumably you will charge for at least a month? How much will this be?
mfait
I'm a Reliable Contributor

@sjafrani wrote:
I have a basic package. I want to add one channel to watch tennis this weekend, but then would like to cancel in 3 days. What will this cost? Presumably you will charge for at least a month? How much will this be?

Should be a pro-rated cost, unless there is a one month minimum.

Call and find out.