three lines with Rogers for 13 years and i have finally had enough.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
saisai
I've Been Around

three lines with Rogers for 13 years and i have finally had enough.

My first and most likely my last post is dedicated to Rogers. 

you were my first provider since my first cell phone and that was 13 years ago. It initially started with great experience as you offered a great service. over the years, your service has deterioated singificantly to the point where i have experienced your staffs hanging up on me, refusing to give me an interaction ID, so on and so forth. Mind you, i have not screamed, yelled, swore, or raised my voice at any of your employees. It was all tolerable as i did not have to deal with your company too frequently up until the last time i signed my contract. 

the rep that sold me the plan for two lines was great. extremely pleasant conversation as he was patient and all. It is not until i received my first bill to find it full of problems and errors and that is when i spent literally 10-15 hours within that week to try to resolve this issue with you over the phone. that is before and after work and during lunch. neglecting the change in policy such as ridding suspension on my phone (mind you, i still had to pay $20/month to suspend my phone), i called today to fix my visual voicemail (which i found to have been "decommissioned"). Funnily enough, that is a package that i wanted for the very sake of having visual text message. I stayed on the phone for 1 hour 44 minutes in total (with no wait time, pleasantly surprised) and was being passed from customer cares to tech to customer cares to tech. aside from the expected comments such as "it's your phone's problem, not rogers", i was told that i should sign up for a service that costs ($4-5/month) which gives me visual voicemail. In all honestly, why would anyone in their right mind suggest that i pay EXTRA for a service that i already paid for? Would you pay for your meal twice? 

This is the last straw... i am happy to say that one of the line just got out of a term so i can cancel for free (hopefully without any more of those infamous hidden charges). Unfortunately, i still have another two that are under terms, but guess what, you can make the last few hundred dollars from me because that is how exhausted i am from the degrading treatment i receive from you. I am practically begging for you to help me restore a service that is suppose to be functioning all the time. Two hours of my time wasted with absolutely no results. 

Rogers, please put yourself in my shoe. What would you do if you're paying roughly $180 per month for 13 years with three lines and you being treated like dirt? $28,000 over the last 13 years (may be more like 20,000 to 28,000 since plans were as ridiculously expensive as it is now) is what i have invested in the service of your company. Not one day have i been with another provider and this is the last straw. i miss all the great service from before but it seems like that's history. I have never been with another provider. i can only hope i am not going to be paying to be treated so poorly. In reality, my 3 lines and $180 per month is not at all important for your giant corporation, and trust me, i feel how UNimportant i am, but this is my way of waving my white flag to surrender to you. You've done a great job pushing me to my limits.

Thank you for helping me realize how many times i can get slapped in the face by you before i decide to call it quits. Unfortunately, i cannot cancel tonight as i've honestly been drained by our close to two hours of phone conversation. Thank you, Rogers, for helping me move on.

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
RogersMay
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Re: three lines with Rogers for 13 years and i have finally had enough.

Hi @saisai,

I'm sorry to hear about your frustration, I hope this issue has been resolved for you. For future reference to any one else experiencing the same situation, our Premium Voicemail-to-Text Feature is the same identical feature offering the same functionality as Visual Voicemail only the messages are accessed through the text messaging inbox instead of the pre-loaded Visual Voice Mail app.

I hope this helps! 🙂

View solution in original post

All Replies
RogersDarrell
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @saisai ,

I'm sorry to hear of your experience. Please reach out to us on  TwitterIcon.png @RogersHelps or FacebookIcon.png Facebook.com/Rogers Our team is happy to review your services with you.

RogersDarrell

saisai
I've Been Around

Hi Darrell,

Thanks for your reply, however, i am not willing to bash and defame your company on public social media. I am not trying to rally for public support to push my case. it's simply an expression to fellow rogers customers. However, to give you a new update, i received a phone call today saying that my voicemail issue has been RESOLVED. Funnily enough, NOTHING has been resolved. This is simply adding oil to fire. Quick and easy dismissal... The dilemma i have right now is do i have the time to call rogers again and spend another two hours being belittled in hopes of a resolution to the problem even after that much time, effort, and self-esteem being abused of? 

I understand that you are the face of the company, yet you had no part in delivering this horrendous experience. however, i do want to ask what type of suggestions do you have for me? Is there an appropriate channel that i can reach to preserve what little hopes i have in having my business taken care of?

RogersMay
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Hi @saisai,

I'm sorry to hear about your frustration, I hope this issue has been resolved for you. For future reference to any one else experiencing the same situation, our Premium Voicemail-to-Text Feature is the same identical feature offering the same functionality as Visual Voicemail only the messages are accessed through the text messaging inbox instead of the pre-loaded Visual Voice Mail app.

I hope this helps! 🙂

View solution in original post