cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

texting to usa

gorebashd
I Plan to Stick Around
Is there a service add on to add unlimited text to USA? I have relatives there. Just curious
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: texting to usa

Chrystiality
I Plan to Stick Around

If you get the $16.79 Value Pack (Call Display, Voice Mail, etc.) it comes with unlimited US and International text... cheaper than any add-on Rogers currently offers. Also, the first month is free Smiley Happy

Just make sure you pick the right package for your phone: android, BB, iPhone, etc.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

meetzman
I've Been Here Awhile

Lots of apps in the market for free texting.

Chrystiality
I Plan to Stick Around

If you get the $16.79 Value Pack (Call Display, Voice Mail, etc.) it comes with unlimited US and International text... cheaper than any add-on Rogers currently offers. Also, the first month is free Smiley Happy

Just make sure you pick the right package for your phone: android, BB, iPhone, etc.

gorebashd
I Plan to Stick Around
Nice! I already have call display on my Lumia. What's a few extra for having USA text. Would be great if they one day extend this into my10 or something. But this will do for now. Thanks for heads up

gorebashd
I Plan to Stick Around
I got the 16.79 value pack. Works great. The visual voicemail is an awesome bonus 🙂

Does this include picture or video messaging?

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello icsvortex

No it does not. You will need to add another add on for that as that is called MMS. This is just unlimited US and International text.
We Want Your Opinion
Would you be interested in becoming a Community Testing Lab member?
Topic Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 5 in conversation