taking over rocket stick

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

taking over rocket stick

If I take over someone's rocket stick, will I need a to buy a sim card? Some sellers say yes, some say no. I don't understand. Do I need to pay for activation fee? I just wanna get the $ 5/month flex plan.

***Edited labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: taking over rocket stick

If the rocket stick is STILL on a contract.. it is possible for you to take it over.  I actualy dont think that you would have to change the sim, etc.... as they would actualy move the whole thing over to your account, etc as is.

Now.. the only thing with that.. there MAY be a minimum plan level tied with that contract.. that you have to keep.. may not be able to go on the $5 one.

For that person to just GIVE you the rocket stick.. then yes, you could start using it right away per say.  You would have to get your own sim for it, and add the plan onto that sim.

Now on PPV
BARE KNUCKLE FC 9: LOBOV VS. KNIGHT 2
LIVE: Saturday, November 16, 2019 9PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499
Price: $39.99 (HD) | $39.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $39.99
DTV & Ignite TV customers can order now!

Bare Knuckle Fighting Championship returns with BKFC 9, featuring the rematch of April’s “The Fight of the Year” between former UFC star Artem Lobov and Jason Knight.

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation