tablets in OS upgrade page?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
StephanePare
I Plan to Stick Around

tablets in OS upgrade page?

could we get tablets included in the OS upgrade page? I'm curious about lollipop upgrades on my tab s

***Edited Labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
RogersMaude

Re: tablets in OS upgrade page?

Good day @StephanePare ,

Thank you for your post. Smiley Happy

I understand the inconvenience of not knowing when your Samsung device will get the software update.

At this time, we do not have any information in regards to the Android Lollipop update for the Samsung Galaxy Tab S. 

That is the reason why it is currently not included in the OS Upgrade page.

This does not mean Samsung will not release it. To verify if the update is available for your tablet, please follow these steps: press Menu >> Settings >> About device >> Software update >> Update.

Hope this helps!

RogersMaude

View solution in original post

All Replies
RogersMaude

Good day @StephanePare ,

Thank you for your post. Smiley Happy

I understand the inconvenience of not knowing when your Samsung device will get the software update.

At this time, we do not have any information in regards to the Android Lollipop update for the Samsung Galaxy Tab S. 

That is the reason why it is currently not included in the OS Upgrade page.

This does not mean Samsung will not release it. To verify if the update is available for your tablet, please follow these steps: press Menu >> Settings >> About device >> Software update >> Update.

Hope this helps!

RogersMaude

View solution in original post

StephanePare
I Plan to Stick Around

Be that as it may, no tablet is listed in there at all, neither galaxy tabs or ipads. It's like tablets are a mere afterthought
RogersDarrell
Community Manager
Community Manager

@StephanePare ,

Have you thought of submitting your idea to IdeaBox here: http://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/ideas/ideaexchangepage/blog-id/RogersIdeaBox

RogersDarrell