simcard adapters from Rogers repairs

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

simcard adapters from Rogers repairs

Hi everyone, i'm hoping that someone can help me find this accessory. One of my friends went to a Rogers store to repair his iphone4s. The store gave him a loaner device and a simcard adapter so he can use his current simcard in the (Blackberry). I want to buy this adapter but the store said that its not for sale because its used only for their loaner devices. I have always purchase my accessories from Rogers as they carry pretty good stuff. But this adapter is really good and sturdy, unlike others i've seen. I don't know the name of it. Might have to check again in the store.

The store rep pretty much didn't assist me. Can someone here from Rogers tell me where I can buy this simcard adapter? I have an iphone4s and Blackberry too from Rogers and I dont want to buy another simcard.

Thanks everyone!

****Edited Labels****

Solved! Go to Solution.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: simcard adapters from Rogers repairs

The rep is saying the truth. Rogers does not support or sell sim card adapters. This can cause the phone to have issues that is why. The adapters are only given out the some people when they have a loaner phone..

You can go to ur local fle market or cellphone store and they have sim card adapters for sell. Also try kijiji or craigslist. They have some on their as well.
I've Been Here Awhile

Thanks Meowmix. I have bought a few adapters in the past and they weren't so good. Some had sticky adhesive backing and others just got stuck in my phones. But the one that my friend is using from Rogers is awesome. Not fuss and it fits snuggly inside.

As a consumer if Rogers is using a good product, they should really sell it in their stores.

My search continues...hopefully someone from Rogers can provide me more info on this adapter. Its a micro-sim to regular sim card adapter.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Ur welcome.

The thing is that Rogers won't tell u because 95%of the stores do not carry or use this. Its only some stores that do. That is why you won't get a answer you are looking for. Ur friend has the adapter right? Does it say anything on it? If it does u may find out what it is. If not then they are using some adapter they bought from somewhere. Rogers does not sell or support them. They tell u not to use them.

Hope you find it tho.
I've Been Here Awhile

After months of searching for this adaptor, I've finally found it!!! yay! In case anyone else is looking for the same item, here it is at a local Bestbuy 🙂

http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-CA/product/sadapter-sadapter-micro-sim-card-adapter-sadapter4ffto3ffblk-sad...
Order Now!
Wilder vs. Ortiz II Live
LIVE: Saturday, November 23, 2019 8PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499
Price: $74.99 (HD) | $69.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $74.99
DTV can order on Nov. 21st & Ignite TV customers can order now!

Reigning heavyweight world champion Deontay "The Bronze Bomber'' Wilder takes on his most dangerous challenger as he defends his WBC title in a rematch against once-beaten Cuban slugger Luis "King Kong'' Ortiz.

Topic Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation