share everything plus experience issue

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Retired Moderator RogersSannecia
Retired Moderator

Re: share everything plus experience issue

Hello @jimmy_gio

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Forums.

We would like to help in getting your issue resolved. Addressing your issue  involves accessing your account. I’m going to send you a private message from @CommunityHelps, when you receive it please check our messages via the envelope icon which appears in the top right hand side of your screen when you are logged into the forums.

RogersSannecia

I've Been Here Awhile

Same issue as everyone else... I cannot switch to Spotify, on the MyRogers site I get a generic error message. I am currently set to Shomi but want to switch to Spotify.

"We're sorry, but we can't currently process your selection change because of a system error."

I tried several times and even after 24 hours it still doesn't work. Can I get a little help please?

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@fulg wrote:

Same issue as everyone else... I cannot switch to Spotify, on the MyRogers site I get a generic error message. I am currently set to Shomi but want to switch to Spotify.

"We're sorry, but we can't currently process your selection change because of a system error."

I tried several times and even after 24 hours it still doesn't work. Can I get a little help please?

If @CommunityHelps doesnt get back to you as well, best bet is to contact them over the phone, i think they can switch it on their end.

Retired Moderator RogersArthur
Retired Moderator

Hi @fulg,

Thank you for your patience and welcome to the Community Forums! Smiley Happy

I understand the frustration, we can definitely try to assist you with switching your experience to Spotify. I've already sent you a private message from @CommunityHelps, when you receive it please check our messages via the envelope icon which appears in the top right hand side of your screen when you are logged into the forums.

Thanks!

RogersArthur

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Issue is resolved. Thank you for all your help

Retired Moderator RogersArthur
Retired Moderator

Glad to hear you were able to get your experience switched to Spotify @jimmy_gio. Thanks for sharing the information with the Community. Smiley Happy

RogersArthur

I've Been Here Awhile

I just got a call from Rogers, they reset something on my account and the issue is resolved. I was able to link to my (free) Spotify account and it was immediately upgraded to Premium.

Thanks for the help!
Retired Moderator RogersCilio
Retired Moderator

That's great to hear! Thank you for keeping the Community updated.

Regards,
RogersCilio
I've Been Around

I got my Share Everything Plus Experience unlocked due to Shomi not working. I am trying to choose Spotify. After I agree to the Terms and Conditions I get a System Error message try again later.

Any fix on this issue?

Thanks

I've Been Around

I have the Share Everything Plan and am logged in but when I try to get spotify or shomi using this site http://www.rogers.com/consumer/wireless/share-everything-plus i get redirected to same page as itself! ive tried to it on both my phone and laptop but it has the same results