share everything plus experience issue

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: share everything plus experience issue

Thanks! I have now signed up for Spotify and connected it to my Rogers account.

Hello, @ShawnBaker

Awesome! thank you for the update and I appreciate your patience. I hope you enjoy your Spotify Experience. Smiley Happy

Cheers,

RogersMoin

I've Been Here Awhile

Can't sign into Shomi

I just got Shomi with my mobile plan and I canno click select experince when i follow the link the rep gave me...is there a waiting time...

Hello, @Jdoiron2015

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums! Smiley Happy

I'm assuming you are trying to choose shomi as the Experience with your Share Everything+ plan and there should be no waiting time. 

• Does the link you are using prompts you to login to MyRogers? 
  • Would you please go to rogers.com and sign in and choose the appropriate account and scroll down to shomi and try registering?

Let us know the outcome.

Cheers,

RogersMoin

I've Been Here Awhile

Still says buy...choose shomi once...it said i was registered but when i went to shomi i doesnt work

Hello, @Jdoiron2015

I’d like to help resolve the shomi registration issue for you.

Since it involves accessing your account, I’m going to send you a private message from CommunityHelps. Please check our message via the envelope icon that appears on the top right-hand side of your screen when you are logged in to the forums.

Thank you for your patience.

RogersMoin

I'm Here A Lot

I'm having a similar issue. When I try to manage my experience I am only given the options to "buy" the experiences or to upgrade my account to a share everything +. I started me plan last week and this issue is still prevelant. Phone assistants and roger live assistants did not solve the issue at all.

I've Been Here Awhile

same here, I'm having the exact same issue. When I try to manage my experience I am only given the options tobuy a spotify experience or it's asking me to upgrade my plan to an SE plan which I did a week ago. This is getting ridiculous as I can't even get my NHL GameCentre to work as well. it's been a really frustrating experience. Still no Spotify and no GameCentre!!! I even try unlinking my account and re-adding again. 

Retired Moderator RogersMay
Retired Moderator

@nsk450

We have replied to your PM to @CommunityHelps, please check your inbox at your earliest convenience.

We look forward to helping you in regards to your issues with Spotify and Game Centre Live.

Thanks!

RogersMay

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Any chance I can get some support too? I cannot switch to Spotify, Tech support and live chat cannot figure out the issue..