share everything plus experience issue

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Re: share everything plus experience issue

Error?   I think not.  Misrepresentation yes - Error - NO

I've Been Here Awhile

MyRogers shows spotify as my active experience with my existing spotify trial username. But my spotify account is telling me that my premium subscription is ending on Oct 22. Can someone from Rogers help me pls.
Retired Moderator RogersAsif
Retired Moderator

Hi @Meowie

I would suggest waiting for October 22nd, and if the account doesn't transfer over yet try re-activating it via MyRogers

Feel free to let us know if you are still having troubles

RogersAsif

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

RogersAsif, when I log into the My Experience portion of the MyRogers site, it only gives me the listen button under Spotify. I do not see any option for spotify account management. I do have 2 lines with 2 spotify accounts, the other one seems to be fine as it shows current subscriptions as ROGERS. When I call rogers live agents, they seem to have no clue on how to fix this problem. I upgraded my plan mainly for the free 2 yr spotify and I would like to ensure my spotify account remains active so I would lose my playlist.

I've Been Here Awhile

I'm having the same problem with Spotify. I upgraded to a Share Everything + account yesterday. When I press the Select button for Spotify on the "Manage Your Share Everything +TM Plan" page, it displays the following error:

Retired Moderator RogersPrasana
Retired Moderator

Hi @ShawnBaker

Welcome to the Community Forums!

We can take a look at your account and help with your Spotify account. 

Send us a private message via @CommunityHelps and we can access your account and assist further.

@RogersPrasana

I've Been Here Awhile

I'm not sure what you mean. When I follow the @CommunityHelps link I get to a page that gives me no way I can see of contacting you.

Retired Moderator RogersPrasana
Retired Moderator

@ShawnBaker

No problem, we will send you a private message.  

Please check our message via the envelope icon that appears on the top right-hand side of your screen when you are logged in to the forums.

@RogersPrasana

I've Been Here Awhile

Still waiting fro that PM.

Hello, @ShawnBaker

I'm able to choose Spotify now from my side, would you please attempt to subscribe to Spotify it should be working now. Let us know the outcome, thank you for your patience.

Regards,

RogersMoin