rogers on demand

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

rogers on demand

How come for a least the last 4 or more months there are no new shows on global for rogers on demand.

***Edited labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: rogers on demand

I have always wondered the same thing. They barely get any new shows. Mind you we are in the middle on the fall season so they should at least upload a few new shows & episodes for us.
I'm Here A Lot

I have been told by Rogers that they are working on this. They say it is the channel providers not giving them any shows. The On-demand service in my opin ion is a waste of time. Until they get things up and running properly, they should shut it down. There is nothing there.

Updated Solution 2015

TV content for Rogers on Demand is supplied by each individual broadcaster, which means that Rogers is dependent on broadcasters such as global to provide the content. If Rogers does not receive new content there is nothing to input on Rogers on Demand therefore, the folder will remain empty or reflect only old content.

I've Been Here Awhile

Why isn't the newest episode of Marvel's Agent of Shield showing up on Rogers On Demand?

Order Now!
Wilder vs. Ortiz II Live
LIVE: Saturday, November 23, 2019 8PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499
Price: $74.99 (HD) | $69.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $74.99
DTV can order on Nov. 21st & Ignite TV customers can order now!

Reigning heavyweight world champion Deontay "The Bronze Bomber'' Wilder takes on his most dangerous challenger as he defends his WBC title in a rematch against once-beaten Cuban slugger Luis "King Kong'' Ortiz.

Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 in conversation