reply to Notice from rogers disconnected

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AIDEN34
I've Been Here Awhile

reply to Notice from rogers disconnected

i got a letter from rogers on my door saying your services are now in the process of being disconeected once disconeected you'll have to paty the balance on your account to get your rogers services back up and running you'll also have to pay a reconnection fee how long does it take for the service to be disconnected from the date of the notice

*** Added Labels ***

RogersCorey

Re: reply to Notice from rogers disconnected

Hi @AIDEN34,

I understand that the notice isn't specific about how long it'll take for the disconnection to take place. I apologize for any confusion.

The disconnection is typically done the same day the notice is put up.

If there's anything we can do for you, please don't hestitate to PM us @CommunityHelps.

Regards,

RogersCorey

^ch

mmariesmith08
I've Been Here Awhile

Hi,
I just noticed the same notice in my mailbox. We don't get door to door delivery so I don't look on my mailbox everyday. Anyways this notice is a week old.
RogersCilio
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Hey @mmariesmith08,

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forum.

If you have any inquiries or follow up questions, please feel free to post them or as previuosly mentioned by @RogersCoreyplease don't hestitate to PM us @CommunityHelps.

Cheers,

RogersCilio