remote tv manager

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm Here A Lot

remote tv manager

I've been trying to use remote tv manager through internet for a week now, and I always get the message that it is not available. Is this a problem unique to me (so what could it be?), or is there a persistent problem with the Rogers internet interface?

***Edited labels***

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: remote tv manager

did you recently change any of your hardware?

The remote manager only works with the 8300 PVR

I'm a Trusted Advisor

LIke GdKitty said. The only box that is compatible with the Remote TV Manager is the 8300 PVR. Rogers has not put the effort into adding the TV Remote on the new boxes yet.
I've Been Here Awhile

If u have a condo rate ur not eligible either
I'm a Senior Advisor

First time I've heard of Remote TV Manager. Just Googled it.

http://redboard.rogers.com/2011/06/29/rogers-remote-tv-manager-schedule-tv-recordings-from-anywhere-...

How is this different from the RAPTV Manage PVR app? When I search for it on Play Google, all that comes up is the RAPTV app anyway.

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
I'm an Advisor

Hey guys,

I don't see "Remote TV Manager" anywhere in the Apple app store - must have been a pre-cursor to the current RAPTV Home Edition app.

I'm a Senior Advisor

Yes, it may have been a mobile app from the days before Rogers originally removed Manage PVR from MyRogers.

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario