"Share Your Feedback" AND Cancelling Auto Refill Issues

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
F-rustrated
I've Been Here Awhile

"Share Your Feedback" AND Cancelling Auto Refill Issues

Issue 1.  When selecting “Share Your Feedback” and then spending time entering my issue I get

an SSL certificate error which prevents my "feeback" from making it in for consideration.

Issue 2:  After buying time for my Rocket Stick I want to cancel the Auto Refill.  EVERY time I click the

link NOTHING happens; EVER.  I have to spend my time phoning in to get this fixed.  Half the time

my call gets dropped or they make me sign in to some live support chat which is not so live given I

have to wait 40 minutes.

Is there some email address I can address my frustrations with this whole process.  It is incredibly

time consuming and frustrating.

Thanks.

***Edited labels***

./CK

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
F-rustrated
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: "Share Your Feedback" AND Cancelling Auto Refill Issues

I have managed to get the Cancel Auto Refill to work!!! While the original Add/Change Plan was done using the Microsoft Internet Explorer browser at version 8.0.6001.18702 (successfully I might add) the Cancel Auto Refill did not. However, I switched to using Firefox 7.0.1 and there the Cancel Auto Refill link worked. One of those browser incompatibilities I guess. Very frustrating and overall I was not impressed on how this was handled. Consider this one closed. Thanks.

View solution in original post

All Replies
F-rustrated
I've Been Here Awhile

I know I am replying to my own post but this just gets worse.  Originally I had phoned their 1-888 number and after picking what I thought were the correct options (accounts)  I was told I needed to be transferred.  When asked what I should have picked for a department to talk to I was told I was being transferred (i.e. she would not answer my question).  After a couple of minutes my call was automatically dropped while waiting in some queue.   

So I phone again - this time trying a different option (support).  Here I was told to sign into the web for a "Live Chat".  Well the Live Chat said it was going to be 36 minutes before someone would be available to help.  After 40 minutes it said my wait was going to be less than one minute.  After 56 minutes I finally got someone.  They said they couldn't help me and that I needed to phone the 1-888 number.  See previous paragraph that got me into this mess in the first place.

Sigh.

F-rustrated
I've Been Here Awhile

I have managed to get the Cancel Auto Refill to work!!! While the original Add/Change Plan was done using the Microsoft Internet Explorer browser at version 8.0.6001.18702 (successfully I might add) the Cancel Auto Refill did not. However, I switched to using Firefox 7.0.1 and there the Cancel Auto Refill link worked. One of those browser incompatibilities I guess. Very frustrating and overall I was not impressed on how this was handled. Consider this one closed. Thanks.

View solution in original post