"Network out of order"

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

"Network out of order"

I've been having trouble texting from 3:30am this morning on my bold 9900. bbm and pone calls work fine but at the bottom of each text I see "network out of order" and a X saying the MSG didn't go through

****Edited Labels****

Solved! Go to Solution.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: "Network out of order"

Hello Boxcarwillie

That happened with everyone. I had my S3 last night and it showed the same. It could of been Rogers just fixing something on their network. I know sometimes BB does this as well with BIS ( Blackberry Internet Services). Nothing to worry about as its all back and running now it seems. I am using my Bold 9900 since this morning with no problems.

If you are still having troubles, try taking out the battery and the sim. Leave them out for a couple of minutes and pop them back in. Let the phone turn on and see what happens.
I've Been Here Awhile

I am having the same problem. But it seems like I can text some people, but not others.

I've Been Here Awhile

It is still going on, I can MSG some people, but the one person I need to MSG isn't receiving any text msgs from me
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Have you guys contacted Rogers to find it what is going on? It could be that the area you guys are in, is having issues. I live in Scarborugh and I am in North York and nothing is going on. Asked around and everyone on Rogers is fine.

I would suggest contacting Rogers to find out what is going on as none of us know what is really going on at this point.
I've Been Here Awhile

mine is working now.... But I have been having this issue for the past week. Usually the message goes through on the second or third try, but this time it wasnt working for hours.

I only know that it isnt working when I try to send a message. Who knows how often it has been down without me knowing.

And it really is a pain because when I hit send, I assume that the message has sent and put the phone away...... Only to later discover that it never sent.

Also, I have been recieving really delayed text messages occasionally this week. sometimes a full day late. It is also frustrating and makes me look like an **bleep** for not responding. But again, it is not all the time, and not with everyone.

I've Been Here Awhile

and I dont think it is my area. My wife is right next to me with the same phone, same plan, and hers has always been working fine.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello chrisvalour

The problem is no one will know unless we all contact Rogers and they look into it. If none of you contact them, they will not look into this and none of us will know. Rogers does not post anything on here about issues they are having. Customers have to contact them to find out.

Like I said, I suggest everyone having this issue, to contact tech support and have them find out what is going on.
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

With your wife's being fine right beside you, does sound more phone related.

Have you done a hard reboot by pulling the battery?

I Plan to Stick Around

I've had that a few times with Rogers. Pull the battery and it should resolve.