"Contact Us" page - Email

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
greggo
I've Been Here Awhile

"Contact Us" page - Email

Unless I'm entirely missing something, the "Contact Us" page clearly states that email contact is a possibility. I'm having a hard time finding where email contact information or a form/template style email field is. Can anyone help me?

e.g. (screenshot):http://i46.tinypic.com/98rp5v.png

I'd like to make an email inquiry about a my account, as i'm sure well know, calls & online chat aren't wonderful for record retention of a statement from a firm.

****Edited Labels****

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: "Contact Us" page - Email

Hello greggo

Sadly Rogers stopped letting customers email the company with questions and such. They added the Rogers live chat, Social Media ( Facebook and Twitter) and by calling in. This is the only way you can contact a Rogers rep and ask them questions and if need help with your account.

Hopefully they bring back the email but I really doubt they will. They need to take that down unless they provide a email address.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello greggo

Sadly Rogers stopped letting customers email the company with questions and such. They added the Rogers live chat, Social Media ( Facebook and Twitter) and by calling in. This is the only way you can contact a Rogers rep and ask them questions and if need help with your account.

Hopefully they bring back the email but I really doubt they will. They need to take that down unless they provide a email address.

View solution in original post

greggo
I've Been Here Awhile

Makes sense, but they should definitely remove the statement of an email option if it isn't there, like you suggested.

Thank you.

waybon
I've Been Around

I too was also looking for a contact to email, couldn't find it here. Rogers tech support couldn't help with my issue of not being able to activate my yahoo account on my new iPhone 5, I went to the local Rogers store in town and they couldn't help me either. Maybe I should go back to the company who has tech support in India.

Gdkitty
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

There are many companies I see doing this now (Blizzard is one of them). Weither it's right or not is another story.
Main reasoning I have heard, is that via email, with more back and forth, waiting for it to be answered/received, it takes up more time. Doing it via phone or live chat, you get imediate request/answers, so issues resolved quicker and reps tied up less. That's what I have read on it, at least.

Gdkitty
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Waybon, I recommend posting your problem in the Internet forum, one of us might have the answer 🙂

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello GDkitty

That should not be the reason at all. Rogers is a multi billion dollar company in which i am sure can hire a few extra people for this. No need to take it down you know? Every company has a email where you are able to email them. Rogers just thinks its better not to have it which is wrong.

How can i trust someone over Live chat? You never know, they can keep your info anytime they want. Remember, they are over a computer in which can see the info, same with the phone calls but you are able to record phone calls.

Anyways i would suggest they bring it back!.
Gdkitty
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

I didn't say it should or shouldn't be 🙂
Just saying, this is the reasoning I have heard from other companies who have done the same.

irel
I've Been Around

I continuously receive this message; Is this SPAM?????

Dear Rogers Member,

Due to congestion in all Rogers Mail users account, there shall be a removal exercise of all used and unused Rogers Accounts. 

Rogers required you Click Here to validate your account immediately.

Copyright © 2012 Rogers Yahoo! Inc. All rights reserved.Copyright/IP Policy | Terms of Service

NOTICE: We collect personal information on this site. To learn more about how we use your information, see our Privacy Policy.

jays77
I'm a Trusted Contributor

It looks like SPAM to me. I wouldnt click on anything without first calling Rogers for verification.