"Contact Us" page - Email

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FormerMember
I'm a Senior Advisor

Re: "Contact Us" page - Email

Agreed - it is a phishing site. You can report suspicious email here.

https://secure.rogershelp.com/yahoo/contact/abuse/php/

saomiguel
I've Been Around

Can anyone give me an email address to get customer support from Rogers?  I can't find one on their site and have been waiting on the phone for 30 + minutes at at time.... I just don't have time for that!

Thanks

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello saomiguel

Rogers removed the email support a long time ago. They replaced it with Rogers Live Chat. This is where you talk to live agents on the computer. I really wish Rogers brought back the email support tho.

FormerMember
I'm a Senior Advisor

Just to add to that, Rogers also informed me that they were relying more and more now on the social media to deal with customers - both Facebook and Twitter, I too am disappointed that email support was discontinued. Despite the longer turnover time, I did like having a written record of everything that was said. 

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

To be honest, I don't want to rely on the Social Media Team. They do great work none the less BUT I rather like emailing the company. Every single company has a email, why shouldn't Rogers have one?. No excuse as all. I have seen others say " its for the better". Its really not for the better has millions know to email a company, not use Facebook or Twitter. Most people do not use Facebook or twitter but use email. That goes to show Rogers does not care.

I say for one they should bring it back!

DWILLIAM
I've Been Around

Rogers shuts down at 11:00 pm PST. This is very annoying. I wonder what kind of service TELUS provides.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello DWILLIAM

Its because Rogers closes at 2am EST. Telus has the same thing. If I am not wrong, they close the same time as Rogers does. 1-2am EST.
GODZILLA
I've Been Here Awhile

Is it possible to contact Rogers tech support via email? The support site only shows chat and phone options, no email.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @GODZILLA

Unfortunately there is no pay unless it's via chat or calling into rogers
OLDYELLR
I'm a Senior Advisor

@GODZILLA wrote:

Is it possible to contact Rogers tech support via email? The support site only shows chat and phone options, no email.

You are correct. Rogers no longer provides email contact, which is unfortunate, because that's the most precise way for explaining your problem.  There are other options besides chat and phone. You can also pose your questions on Twitter https://twitter.com/rogershelps or on Rogers Facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/Rogers

However, Rogers can also help you right on this forum, just post your problem.

Rogers PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario