question incoming calls

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

question incoming calls

For the last couple weeks, I've had multiple people tell me that when they try to call my phone, the call just doesn't go through. It does not ring, it does not go to my voicemail, it just says call can not be completed. I've ran into this issue with prospective work opportunities where the one lady said she had been trying to reach me all day and finally got through at 9pm...and another with my bank who had been trying to call me to tell me about a fraudulent charge on my credit card and some are friends just telling me about it.

I have an iphone 5 32GB black...phone is about 5 months old as a brand new replacement from Apple from a broken one. One thing i did notice earlier this week was that my phone at one point said "NO SIM" when indeed, my sim card was in the phone. I poped the tray out, took out the sim and then put it back in and then all has been good since then...except for the "non-calls"

Any ideas?

***edited labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: question incoming calls

Hello. Socrdiva11

Have you tried doing a factory reset or the phone or calling Rogers to see what the problem is? If anything i would take it back to Apple, get a replacement phone and sim. It could be both as well. Sometimes the sim will cause this but others the phone will cause this.

View solution in original post

All Replies
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: question incoming calls

Hello. Socrdiva11

Have you tried doing a factory reset or the phone or calling Rogers to see what the problem is? If anything i would take it back to Apple, get a replacement phone and sim. It could be both as well. Sometimes the sim will cause this but others the phone will cause this.

View solution in original post