price match

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

price match

hello i noticed that rogers has a price match on their website and future shop has the samsung s5 for 99.99 would rogers honor this https://www.rogers.com/web/Rogers.portal

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: price match

Hello soccermom

Yes Rogers will price match Future Shop price as long as it the same color, model and it's in Ontario and Futures shops price is advertised on a flyer or website. If its a in store price, they won't do it.

Once you go to the store and upgrade, let the rep know and they will call it in and process it.

****Updates Solution****

Rogers no longer price matches with other carriers.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello soccermom

Yes Rogers will price match Future Shop price as long as it the same color, model and it's in Ontario and Futures shops price is advertised on a flyer or website. If its a in store price, they won't do it.

Once you go to the store and upgrade, let the rep know and they will call it in and process it.

****Updates Solution****

Rogers no longer price matches with other carriers.

View solution in original post

I Plan to Stick Around

would this work for an upgrade to cause my contract is almost up

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello soccermom

Yes it does!. This will be accepted for a upgrade / price match for a device price on contract or outright purchase! 🙂
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

So I guess I need to go to a Rogers store then

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello soccermom

You can do it over the phone with Rogers but it will take a few days to a week to get the device you want and sometimes it's always best to do the upgrade / price match at the store.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

thanks for your help your the best
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Soccermom

You are welcome! 🙂
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

The last HUP i did was through london drugs, and they wouldn't honor that offer. I called into customer service and they said they won't price match with third party retailers. Bell's website is also listed as $99.95, best to use that if future shop one fails.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello roger85

London drugs isn't on the list nor do they count it as w carrier or a retailer which they would do it with. That's why it didn't work. You are correct if Future shop should fail which i doubt will happen as they do the price match with Best Buy and Future shop, then you can use Bell.