online manager - server busy

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
john99999
I've Been Here Awhile

online manager - server busy

Is it just me, I can never login to the online manager using www.rogers.com/onlinemanager as I get an error server is busy. I've called rogers and been given the biggest run around, you need to call this department then that department then echat...

I used *60#number# to add the phone number in manually but would love to do it online.

Any solution?

Thanks

***edited labels***

Gdkitty
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: online manager - server busy

There has been an ongoing issue with the website for about a month now, in regards to the home phone on the MYROGERs as well as the online manager..

No eta though 😞

jsmitty56
I've Been Around

Having the same problem I've been trying to get to the online manager for days and just get the message that they are having higher than usual traffic on the account try again later, it is frustrating

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello jsmitty56

Its been going on for more then a month. It has issues on & off sadly:(.
Mlaudisa
I've Been Around

I have pursued this issue that has now incapacitated the Online Manager for nearly 2 months. I was told it would be fixed October 14, which has come and gone. This morning, I got on and it looked like it would finally work, just to receive another "try again later" message. I cannot fathom service this poor with a product that should be relatively simple... Two months to fix a basic access issue? And basically no attempts at proving an ETA for customers? This points to internal dysfunction and probably the latest round of cost cuts creating labour shortages and customer service issues.... Pathetic
jeffy_18
I've Been Around

If there was a poll of "most hated" companies, Rogers would surely top it.  I'm tethered to them because I bought PVR's rather than rent them.  Foolish me.  Their phone service will be dumped ASAP.  "Try again later" when you need to access a service you're paying for just doesn't seem good enough.  And it seems it has been going on for weeks and weeks.

Gdkitty
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Is the online manager still unaccessable? 😞

I was having high hopes that they had fixed it..

I noticed that the section in the MYROGERS for the home phone, is now fixed.  It was broken at the same time that the online manager started a month ago.

I dont have the online manager part, so can not test myself.

_M_
I'm Here A Lot

Online Manager is back.