old rogers phones reactivating

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
qeisus
I've Been Around

old rogers phones reactivating

is it  possible to activatr an older rogers phone that was cut off years ago

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
Pauly
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: old rogers phones reactivating

Yes.  Just an FYI, the phone and  the line are seperate. if you cancel the line, the phone will still function.  just the sim card inside it becomes cancelled, you can put a different sim card in the phone and it will continue to work.

Also i find it funny how u spelled Rodgers, when you had to type rogers.com to get to these forums.  go figure?

View solution in original post

All Replies
Pauly
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Yes.  Just an FYI, the phone and  the line are seperate. if you cancel the line, the phone will still function.  just the sim card inside it becomes cancelled, you can put a different sim card in the phone and it will continue to work.

Also i find it funny how u spelled Rodgers, when you had to type rogers.com to get to these forums.  go figure?

View solution in original post

FormerMember
I'm a Senior Advisor

@qeisus wrote:

is it  possible to activatr an older rogers phone that was cut off years ago

As long as it is a phone that takes a SIM card, you just put your SIM card (provided it is compatible) into your older phone and it should work. I have done this in the past when my newer phone had to go in for repairs. 

BTW Pauly, you need to type communityforums.rogers.com to get to this forum as rogers.com will bring you to the main Rogers page. I would also not be so quick to point out the spelling errors of others! Smiley Wink