not receiving emails or text alerts

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

not receiving emails or text alerts

Hello I am not getting emails for my bill or texts informing me of overages. I was receiving both of these and all of sudden they stopped about 3 months ago. I tried live chat, 800# and still problem has not been resolved, it it a pain to log into rogers.com everytime to see balance on bill and a REAL pain not to get alerts. I checked my email address and it is okay - I get notices for Rogers TV - which I do not have only have wireless and have 2 phones on this account - I also get Rdeals to this email - can someont PLEASE help

****Edited Labels****

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: not receiving emails or text alerts

Hi cutor123, I've sent you a PM.

RogersDarrell

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

sorry Darryl I do not know what a PM is??

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

sorry spelt name wrong Darrell 

Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Private Message.  Up near the top right corner of your page here, should be a little envelope, should have a (1 unread) or something like that beside it.

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Have same issue? What is the solution?

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Same thing. @sms.rogers.com not working for me. I have a Note 5. Any help will be highy appreciated. 

I've Been Around

I am having the same problem. I used to get my Rogers bill sent to a particular email address up to a couple of years ago with no problems but then when I tried to changed it with Rogers ...nothing happened. 

Talked with a rep at Rogers a coulple of times and they said the email address was changed but still nothing is coming through to the account I want my bill to go through to. I shouldn't have to log into Rogers every time to view my bill. 

Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

when they switched to 'paperless' billing.. the bill was never actually sent to the email address..

The TOTAL amount that was due was.. but you still had to log in to get the actuall bill.

That being said.. i dont remember the last month or so, getting my email.